Slate licenses are completely comprehensive and unlimited
Flat-rate and predictable annual subscriptions
Admissions cost is based upon the approximate total number of submitted applications received annually
Advancement cost structure based on total number of enrolled undergraduate students
No separate costs or limitations per-feature, per-application, per-support-hour, or per-implementation
Unlimited emails, users, and data storage at no extra cost
A purpose-built platform created and supported entirely in-house by Technolutions
- No separate “apps” required for any functionality, providing consistent data and user experience throughout
Clients value the efficiencies gained by using Slate:
- Configurations and customizations may be made by non-IT staff
- Secure mobile access available for all end-user and administrative systems
- Self-service functionality including password resets and document uploads reduce staff time spent on these tasks
- Comprehensive functionality reduces data integrations and ongoing training requirements by centralizing business activities in one system
Predictable and affordable
Slate is the most fully-featured of comparable solutions, and it's also one of the least expensive. In 20 years, Technolutions has never once increased the cost of Slate or its corresponding rate tiers. The cost of milk may have gone up, but the cost of Slate never has. Licenses begin at $30,000 USD per year, with the most clients falling into the $50,000 USD tier. Clients typically find that Slate pays for itself within the first year through their elimination of no-longer-necessary third-party tools and services.
An annual Slate licensing fee includes all design, development, and implementation services, providing you with the tools as well as the skills necessary to achieve your milestones and overall goals. Quite simply, there is no other solution that offers the depth and breadth of Slate.
With Slate, there are no setup or implementation fees, or other per-application or per-user charges, so our annual license fees are the steady-state total amounts. Every license to Slate is comprehensive with no additional features that might need to be licensed, no limitations on e-mails or other services or resources, or other associated costs as new features are released.
Gift and Engagement Officers at Illinois Wesleyan now have the ability – with Slate- to see where donor engagement is happening at one time, in real time, and from within a single system.