Career Opportunities at Technolutions
We are actively seeking curious and creative individuals to join our growing team. Here's who we are and what we do:
- We're not just another vendor to our schools. With 100% client retention and no sales staff, we're truly partners and we're doing something very, very different.
- We're actively shaping the future of higher education in meaningful, measurable ways, and our efforts directly reach millions of students and staff each month.
- We come from many different backgrounds and a variety of past lives. We dance and raise goats.
- We wear many hats and bring our life skills and experience to every facet of our jobs.
- We're challenged and inspired every day. We are inquisitive, we think creatively, and we like to dream.
- We have fun and enjoy spending time together! We truly love what we get to do!
It is not difficult to identify the best part of my job—working beside my colleagues is a true highlight of every day. Technolutions cultivates a collective personality amongst its employees characterized by humor, creativity, and kindness. Each person brings a strong and unique offering to the table, and Technolutions allows us the opportunity to use those perspectives to influence processes and roles. I admire the diligence and sense of pride my colleagues take in the quality of the work they produce, but the most rewarding part of working with this group is the affection and support we show to one another.
Senior Program Manager
New Haven, Connecticut
Working at Technolutions is an opportunity to learn and be challenged every day. It's wonderful to work closely with our partner institutions, discussing their own individual practices and guiding the innovation of their admissions process. It's very satisfying to not only provide state-of-the-art tools, but a level of service that truly responds to each unique collegiate culture.
Director of Technolutions Portland
We're bi-coastal and curious.
New Haven, Connecticut, located between the metropolises of New York and Boston, is a vibrant small city with a legacy of commitment to its New England roots, the arts, and cuisine. Technolutions is located in the historic Gold Building, right in the heart of downtown. Our offices are on the top floors of the building and feature open, collaborative floor plans with the best views in the city. Technolutions staff live in downtown New Haven as well as in the surrounding suburbs, and all enjoy the walkability our downtown location affords.
Our West Coast offices are located in picturesque Portland, Oregon. The offices in the PacWest Building are contemporary and spacious with stunning views of Mount Hood. Portland is famous for its green spaces, food carts, and beer. Technolutions staff reside in the city and often bike to work.
New Haven: Greatest Small City in America
Portland: Organic and Crunchy
We provide generous benefits.
- Competitive salary and growth potential.
- 20 days of Paid Time Off and 15 company paid holidays, including a winter recess.
- 100% of employee medical and vision premiums and 80% of dependent premiums paid by Technolutions, with top-shelf health plans, and subsidized dental.
- 401K company matching.
- Frequent happy hours, spontaneous quests and adventures, and a limitless stream of oysters and French 75s.
Maybe it's you, maybe it's me.
As we are continuing to grow, we are looking for talented individuals to fill new Program Manager positions being created in both New Haven and Portland.
The Program Manager position provides an outstanding individual with an opportunity
to engage in a high impact software development firm.
The Program Manager leads relationships with the country's top colleges
and universities and contributes creative and cutting-edge ideas to a leading
technology company that is redefining information management and delivery. An aptitude
for collective problem-solving and critical thinking is of paramount importance. A
technical background is not necessary; rather, ideal candidates exemplify a balance
of superior writing, analytical, and communications skills paired with a demonstrated
commitment to excellence.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Be a team member of a leading software company
- Manage relationships with top-tier colleges and universities
- Create and maintain project timelines
- Evaluate and develop in response to client requests
- Absorb complex technical concepts and effectively communicate solutions to non-technical audiences
- Develop strategies for new developments, interface changes, and client requirements
- Create concepts and storyboards for graphical user interfaces
- Present ideas to colleagues
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3+ years working in a professional academic and/or business environment
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- An interest in technology and the Internet
- Willingness to learn to use new tools (SQL, HTML)
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Detail-oriented work style
- Proficient in multitasking
- Strong initiative and motivation
Start the conversation with us.
Technolutions accepts resumes on a rolling basis. Please submit a resume and cover
letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. The candidates which are the best fit will be invited
for a phone interview, followed potentially by an in-person interview at our offices.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are not able to reply to each applicant.
Our opportunities are equal.
Technolutions is an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related
decisions are made without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin,
age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, or
any other protected class.